Living in Seattle | from Portugal
"InterNations provided me with all the necessary information about Seattle: Business Contacts, a City Guide and offline events. Wow!"
Living in Seattle | from Australia
"Even before moving to Seattle I made great contacts to other expats. The expat world has been waiting for such a plattform."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Seattle
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Seattle expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Seattle
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Seattle
Bienvenidos to all Spanish in Seattle! Would you like to meet fellow Spanish expats in Seattle? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Spanish, e.g. where in Seattle F.C. Barça's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for churros and queso manchego?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Seattle. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Spanish expats, hailing from Andalusia, Catalonia, Castilla La Mancha and all regions of Spain.
Fellow Spanish in Seattle
Spanish Expats in Seattle help you with their advice
With InterNations, Spanish expats in Seattle are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Emerald City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Seattle’s Spanish expats and fellow Spanish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Spanish expats in Seattle.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Seattle to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Spanish embassy or Instituto Cervantes in town.
Mix and mingle with Spanish in Seattle at our Events
Our Seattle community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Arpy Ohanian and David Minasyan, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Seattle’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Spanish expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in Seattle and generally Spanish in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Spanish living in Seattle!