Join now

Selling items before New Year (Abidjan)

Dear All,

Am selling the following items before 30th of December Protected content I would be moving them out. Request interested persons to contact me either on my email Protected content or connect through PM here.

1. Piaggio Scooter (50cc): License or license plate not required (Almost new)-->280,000 negotiable
2. Ipod 30 GB Protected content and English albums loaded-->110,000 negotiable
3. Mac book Pro 13" Protected content negotiable
4. Nintendo Wii complete System with many titles including Zelda (unopened), party games(New), Mario Smash bros and Harry Potter and others (All compatible with each other): Additional GameCube remote and games free with it.
*Warning: This system may not accept the locally bought European standard games. However my games bought from India work well. Some PAL/NTSC details. Protected content negotiable
5. Nintendo Wii fit plus game and the Wii fit board (Bought here. Not compatible with the above which was bought in India Protected content negotiable
6. Nikon D40 with Protected content (Additional battery, filter, camera bag and SD card included): Invested heavily on it:) Time to get a new camera!! Protected content , cant put a value on it. Lets discuss.

Please note that all items mentioned above are in fine working condition and have been well used from time to time. normal wear and tear aside they all are in excellent condition. Obviously prices are further negotiable if someone is buying more than one item (or all!).

regards,

Sagar

Abidjan Forum