Join now

Any Expats Have a SPARE ROOM to RENT near Wuse 2? (Abuja)

Hi! I just arrived from the states for a job and I'm looking for a room to rent. I was toying with the idea of renting a full 2-bedroom myself but I'd rather use my first year to settle into life back in Nigeria, and rent a room with someone else who's more settled (or in a similar situation) instead.

Ideal Room
Lightly or fully furnished so long as I could have some closet space. Ideally in a 2 bedroom with a common social space. The flat/house would ideally be located very near Wuse 2 where I work (as I don't drive).

About Me
I'm a digital media strategist working in the philanthropy sector. I was raised in Nigeria but attended university in the states. I write poems, short stories, and sing karaoke for fun. I enjoy cooking, playing video games, and watching movies with friends and family.

Ideal Roommate
I'd prefer to rent a room with a young professional, mid 20s to 30s, a woman (no children). Pets are okay. I'm an introvert who prefers to get to know people one on one, so would prefer a roommate who'd be up for getting dinner together every once in a while but would respect my space and privacy.

I'd pay Protected content for the room per year depending on the size, location, and of course whether it's furnished/unfurnished. In the event that you own a small business/ are an entrepreneur, I'm happy to offer digital media / PR services in exchange for lower rent!

Summary: I'm awesome. Abuja is expensive so if you have a spare room, why not get some of your money back? I'll be barely there - I travel often for work, and I spend most of my time huddled over my computer working on my book anyway that you won't notice I'm around. In the event that you do want a new friend, I'm pretty good company if I do say so myself.

Please do get in touch by commenting on here. You can also send details including description of the room, are it's located in, and a bit about who you are to emailspectra at gmail. Y