Join now

Ever Tried Juice Place II? (Abuja)

Recently, I was at 25b Libreville Street off Aminu Kano Crescent, just a bit after the former DSTV office, where a certain Juice Parlour/Bar is located. A branch-off of the popular Juice Place (gourmet) at the Valley Mall, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Juice Place II has taken it to the next level.

It has a juice bar where you can order for your freshly made juice and food, it has a lounge and VIP upstairs for your wines and spirits, and then it has a shisha crib and balcony, for those who savor smoking flavors...

Every Friday night is their Ladies' night, so ladies would like to savor it, and they have a #HappyHour window between 7pm and 9pm when all drinks from the bar attracts a %50 discount.

The good part of it all, is that they have begun opening on Sundays, a far cry from the past. I guess market demands have meant that they adjust. You should try them out pretty soon. I learnt that they are readying a beauty parlour behind the bar, where the ladies can treat the body and the soul all together.

They do have a hotline: Protected content , a twitter account - @juiceplaceabuja and a facebook page - Protected content and a website - Protected content so you might want to check them out or engage them in conversations.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Abuja Forum