Join now

FRESH GRADUATE LOOKING FOR A JOB (Abuja)

To Whom It May Concern,
My name is Dumebi Prisca Anana, I've just completed my Master’s degree in Procurement, Logistics and Supply Chain Management from the University of Salford Manchester. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and I have level Protected content certifications and also Prince 2 Project management certifications.

About my experiences; I've worked as a Sales Advisor for an insurance company, I've worked as a computer science teacher in a Secondary school, I've worked as front receptionist in an Entertainment company and I've also worked as a Sales Consultant and later a Supervisor in an international retail company in Manchester.

While embarking on my Master’s degree and working at the same time I gained so much transferable skills, and knowledge which gives me am advantage as an individual over my current competition’s and I believe that this medium would lead me to potential employers all over the world.

Finally, I'll be happy to discuss more about how my education, my skills and experience would make me the right candidate for your job description. Furthermore, I can be contacted via email; Protected content

Thank you.

Abuja Forum