Company Name: Tabitha Medical Center
Minimum Qualification: MBBS, MD (USA)
Years of Experience: 4
Contact: Send CVs to Protected content
An American Multi Specialty Medical Center based in Abuja is now seeking a highly qualified and result-oriented individual to join our practice. The candidate must appreciate best practices and maintain the highest standard of care in line with the vision of the center.
1. MBBS/MD with active license from Nigerian Medical and Dental Council
2. Minimum of 4 years experience
3. Surgical Skills is an advantage
4. Strengths in Obstetric/Gynecology and Pediatrics will also be an advantage
5. Self Directed Learner
6. Computer Literacy a must
7. Should have strong communication and interpersonal skills and be able to work well in a team.
1. Diagnose, treat, and help prevent diseases and injuries that commonly occur in the general population.
2. Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury
3. Order, perform and interpret tests, and analyze records, reports and examination information to diagnose patients' condition.
4. Monitor the patients' conditions and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.
5. Provides prenatal care to pregnant women, and provides postnatal care to mother and infant.
6. Performs minor surgery and assist in major surgeries.
7. May make house and emergency calls to attend to patients unable to visit the center.