Leading from the Heart - workshop
Dear PDG member,
You are invited to join our next workshop over "Being-centered" Leadership, where we will learn to reconnect with our purpose and gain more clarity over the choices in our lives. The workshop will be led by Vanessa Prins-Goodman, leadership practitioner and executive coach.
Title: Leading from the heart
How can you live and lead your life in alignment with your purpose
- Do you feel that you are not living your true purpose and fulfilling your greatest potential, despite having a successful career?
- Would you like to clarify your life’s vision and mission to crystallize your thinking and establish a more focused direction for your life?
The purpose of the "Being-centered" Leadership Workshop is to provide you with the models, methods, and tools to help you:
- Revisit what is important for you: your vision, choices, purpose, and relationships;
- Shift your personal leadership from “doing” and “having” to authentic “Being”;
- Become more fully present;
- Enhance your self-awareness and your ability to lead yourself.
"Being-centered" Leadership focuses on:
The inner-states of Being that provide the clarity for character development and discernment;
Satisfying our fundamental, universal needs for meaning and connection at work.
During this interactive workshop you will learn more about the theory of Being-centered Leadership and take part in experiential exercises. You will leave with practical takeaways to apply in your life.
Vanessa Prins-Goodman is a leadership practitioner and psychologist. She runs my own business Goodman Coaching which is based in Amsterdam. Vanessa is fascinated by the
topic of leadership and she helps people to find the best leader in themselves. She was trained in organizational and clinical psychology (Brussels), Jungian Psychoanalysis (Zurich) and in various psycho-spiritual approaches. Together with her colleagues, prof. Jody Fry and dr. Eleftheria Egel they provide Being-centered Leadership Workshops to share their knowledge about of leadership development.
Costs (covering the rent and a warm welcome drink):
- € 12, Protected content in advance latest 48 hours prior the event,
to Monika Kalina NL73 ABNA Protected content the date of the event in the comment
- € 18,- at the door in cash or late transfer (within 2 days before the event).
In order to secure your spot it is advisable to make the pre-payment timely.
Drinks (wine, beer, some soft drinks) can be bought after the workshop at the location for small change. Please make sure to bring some cash.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.