Canoeing (for beginners) at Regents canal and Picnic
** If you are feeling unwell or have cough or any flu like symptoms, please DO NOT attend the event**
Lets enjoy leisurely canoeing at Regents canal (from Paddington Basin towards Camden & back via Little Venice).
Canoeing duration: 2 Hours
Payment: Advance payment of £30 (non-refundable) is required (based on 2 people per Canoe). Depending on the number of people attending, I might hire a larger canoe for 3 people.
1. This canoeing event is suitable for beginners. No previous skills required. I would provide some basic instructions on how to navigate. Its very easy to canoe on still water.
2. You dont need to be proficient swimmer but should be able to swim in the unfortunate event of falling in water (buoyancy aid provided)
3. Although the possibility of Canoe tipping over is extremely low (we will be on Canadian canoe's which are very stable), this is dependent on the people behaving on the canoe
5. Please bring water and some snacks/energy bar in case you get sugar rush
6. You can wear causal clothes/gym clothes for canoeing, wear trainers that you dont mind getting wet. If you prefer, you can get aqua shoes.
7. At the end of the canoeing, we will have a picnic at Paddington basin. You can buy food/drinks from M&S and KuPP or bring your own picnic
8. Keep distance of 1m+ at all times while you are with the group
9. Important - every outdoor event carry certain risk and by attending this event, you accept all risk that comes with any water based activity
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.