The Best of the British Weather!
Having just returned from a great Romanian holiday, but where the weather was too hot and burning, I can hardly wait to cool down on a picnic in London!
Hoping the British weather will co-operate on the August Bank Holiday, here are a few things to consider:
* bring whatever food and drinks you would like to have and/or share
* some disposable cups would be awesome
* cloth where to lay the repast will be very welcomed
* starting time will be 1pm, and
* details of how to get to the tree will be sent closer to the date.
Looking forward to meet you there,
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.