Virtual Expats Connect: Self-Care Check-In (FREE)
Dear all, I hope you're holding up well.
The crazy time is still ongoing. So this event will be online, hosted on Skype's Meet Now.
Join us for a simple check-in, where you share whatever's going on in your mind, in your emotions, in your life, during this isolation period.
1. First round: Everyone takes a turn to speak for 3 mins. Everyone else just listens. It's not for anyone to comment on, comfort or offering advice.
2. Second round: Everyone takes a turn to ask a question. Can be to a specific person or to the group. The question as well as the answer(s) within the 3 mins.
1. Do your own time-keeping: make sure you speak within the 3 mins.
2. If you need additional support, ask for it (and proactively arrange it outside of the call).
3. Refrain from fueling more anxiety by talking about news or updates on the virus itself.
I share my time by hosting this event so that people (expats and non-expats) who really need this moment of support and connection can make use of it.
If you sign up, please make sure you be present.
Like most self-employed, this is also a hard time for me. If you've more than enough resource and are not worried about it, donation is always welcome and appreciated. Donation link: Protected content
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.