Blue Picnic lunch and swimming on Saturday
It's going to be a very hot Saturday, let's have a tasty and funny picnic together! Importing an old tradition of colourful picnics in Londons Regent's park we are starting with a "Blue" picnic.
Also it's in this way much easier to find the group ;-) Will be great fun, so be creative with your outfit.
1) people will only be eligible for prizes if they are wearing blue clothes, the more fashionable and stunning, the better your chance for a prize! The winner will be decided by the participants in a funny applauding vote.
2) there will only be a prize for a winner, if we all donate a little item to the pool of prizes, bring a little something what you would like as a present. Also, bring cups or glasses and pimms and lemonade to share, if you like.
3) don't forget your swimming suit and towel, sun creme and a hat, plenty of water to drink and a picnic blanket.
4) I m not sure if the electric grill is working, bring other food, too. Just bring what you want to eat, try to avoid too much rubbish and plastic for the environment
5) check this page on 9:00 am on Saturday if weather forecast changes, I might postpone the event.
6) for Covid19 security issues I would like you to think twice before you join us when you have a sore throat/cough/fever/coming from risk country/flight. Spare us the trouble of the infection, join another event later in good health. ;-)
7) if you change your plans, please be kind to others, cancel the attendance.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.