Day trip to the beautiful city of Lincoln
Come and join me on a day trip to the beautiful city of Lincoln - a historic city full of quintessential British charm, with winding streets, historical buildings and a magnificent cathedral which impressively dominates the surroundings.
There are plenty of things to do in Lincoln, you are free to choose what activity you would like to do:
- We will take the train at Protected content
- Visit the stunning Lincoln Cathedral (well, the brave ones can even climb the Protected content to the top and have a seeping view of the city)
- Visit Lincoln Castle, home to one of the 4 remaining copies of the Magna Carta
- Go up on Steep Hill, named ‘Britain’s Best Street’ by the Academy of Urbanism in Protected content is hemmed with quaint independent shops and lots of places to eat
- Visit Doddington Hall and Gardens, a privately owned, fine late Elizabethan Mansion with stunning gardens, located just outside Lincoln
- Wander around the Cathedral Quarter, with many beautiful historic buildings.
- Take the train back atProtected content
*Note: I have already bought my tickets to take advantage of the reduced price (34.50 GBP at the moment) and I have to stick to the times mentioned.
I would advise you to buy the tickets in advance as well, the price is very likely to go up any moment.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.