Day trip to Cotswolds - ON HOLD TO BE RESCHEDULED
Please read carefully the rules of the trip below:
- We will be visiting 2 beautiful Cotswolds villages - Kingham and Stow-on-the-Wold - you will have to buy a return train ticket to Kingham. There are direct trains from Paddington every hour. From Kingham we will walk to the Daylesford Organic Farm (a 30 min walk from Kingham) and then to Stow-on-the-Wold (about 1 hout and a half from Daylesford Farm)
- We will be meeting at the destination at 11: Protected content exact meeting point will be communicated to the confirmed attendees only on Friday evening
- The number of attendees is limited to Protected content I will not setup an attendee limit to the event as I know how people sign up then don't show up.
- In order to be considered on the attendees list, please text me on my mobile with your name and confirmation of attendance. No later then Friday at noon, please.
- Please bring a mask to use when inside - train, shops, etc
- There are places where we can eat in the villages, however feel free to bring a packed lunch or snacks.
- The weather forecast is good for next Saturday, however if it changes, I might postpone or cancel the activity
If you need to get in touch, please call - I will not answer WhatsApp, texts or messages left on InterNations website. I will be reachable until the start of the activity Protected content AM - after that I will enjoy the trip and not taking any other calls.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.