FULL: Vermut Tasting and Dinner spiced with Art Expo
Let´s visit a temporary PHOTO EXHIBITION by Andalusian artists at the Museo de Málaga. After the visit we´ll walk 1,3 km to a cosy restaurant where we´ll have on the terrace first a VERMUT TASTING followed by a tasty DINNER. Dress up warmly.
TASTING in English with patatas bravas and bread:
- Lustau Blanco de las bodegas Lustau de Jerez. Ligeramente amontillado.
- Vermut de grifo Zarro. Tradicional de Madrid. Fuerte y con cuerpo
- Vermut Petroni, de Galicia con uvas Albariño. Aromático y muy botánico.
- Vermut Monte Faco. De Málaga y con uva Pedro Ximénez. Ligeramente dulce.
DINNER, plates to share, with one glass of wine:
- Tartar de tomate con burrata y vinagreta de albahaca
- Champiñones rellenos
- Pimientos del piquillo rellenos de bacalao
- Risotto de setas y trufa
- Postre individual: crumble de manzana
PLEASE read well! You need to prepay your participation inmediately after clicking to attend to join this event as places are limited. You must not just hang on as a participant without having paid thus taking a place from other interested participants.
Payment by Bizum to Protected content , Rea
All payments must be done latest by 21/3 at 15.00 to confirm total participants to the restaurant. Min 12 persons.
PS: Reserve small change if ordering any extra wines that you´ll need to pay separetely.
Welcome - Bienvenidos
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.