Easter Bunnies 2023: Food for Kids in Turkana
Dear Changemakers in Nairobi
Let’s touch the lives of kids who not their will, are abandoned/orphaned/seriously disadvantaged in Turkana.
Turkana stands out as one of the last remaining untouched places on earth.
A drought in this corner of Kenya has stopped all food production and food prices can cost more than a half-day’s-earning. (World Vision).
Due to food insecurity brought about by the persistent droughts, nutritious foods are not an option for the residents. Turkana county is among the most food-insecure places.
The most pressing health problem for Turkana’s children is malnutrition, marked by a deficiency of essential dietary needs.
- Meet over coffee to fundraise
- Then DONATE/BUY food, which will be catalogued, Pictures of deliveries and receipts at the school shared to all participants on both groups.
How to Participate:
1. You can contribute for the food
2. You can donate items/books/toys etc
3. You can join the group delivering the food to the school in Turkana, here: Protected content
See last year's Easter Bunnies event here: <a href=" Protected content
HOW TO CONTRIBUTE
Paybill number: Protected content
Account: Protected content
2. Dial *483*57* Protected content
3. Other online options like Card, Airtel, and PayPal:
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.