Meaningful Discussion & Pizza
If you crave conversation that goes beyond the usual small talk, join us for lunch and meaningful discussion.
TOPIC: Life and Death
After everyone orders their food and beverage, we'll go around the table with each person giving their thoughts on the following questions, one at a time:
- What intrigued you to join this discussion and what do you hope to get out of it?
- Do you believe death should be accepted or treated like a disease that can be cured?
- Are you for or against euthanasia?
- Should capital punishment be permitted or banned? Why?
- Have you ever felt pressured to have kids. If so, by who?
-How important has it been for you to be or not to be a parent, and what led you to this decision?
-What's the purpose of life from your perspective?
- What do you believe happens to us after we die?
1. Each person will get a turn at speaking.
2. Everyone will be respectful and not interrupt.
3. We will agree to disagree. Meanness is prohibited.
Pizza parlor in the Pasadena area that serves thin-crust pizza, pastas, beer, wine, sodas. Order at counter, server brings food to table. Location given to those who confirm.
2 days before the event, I'll email the guest list, asking for confirmation of attendance. Once you confirm, I'll send you the exact location. *Deadline to confirm is Jan 10 at 11pm. *
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.