Yoga - Flow with the community for Xmas
On the occasion of Christmas, we will perform refreshing exercises ("asanas") which will allow us hopefully to inquire into the true essence of the mind.
The language of Yoga, with its beautiful, poetic expressions of the body is universal and accessible to all. All levels are therefore welcome!
Let's flow accordingly with the divine grace, immerse and see the magic happening within and around us :-)
7 useful lines to be observed for a great experience :
- The asanas are to be preferably done on an empty stomach ;
- If you bring water, kindly carry a non-plastic bottle (as per Arboretum's rules and regulations) ;
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing, switch off your mobile and remove your watch and jewelry ;
- Practice Yoga on an exercise mat or carpeted surface, neither of these should slide or move as you do the various movements (kindly bring your own) ;
- The surroundings are amazing (please note that an entrance fee of 65 KES will be asked though to access the park) ;
- Do not come if you have medical issues incompatible with the practice of Yoga (if needed, consult your GP for advice) ;
- It is essential to perform each and every asana with complete awareness ;-)
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.