Hells Gate: Park Cycle/Drive & Swim in a Geothermal SPA!
Located 110km (2hrs) from Nairobi, Hells Gate Nat. Park is one of the most spectacular parks where you are allowed to get upclose to wild animals on foot/cycling.
The best time to see wildlife is in the morning/evening.
Distance to be covered on the bike: Protected content total; 2-3hrs with stops.
We will take the easy track unless the group is interested in the hilly, but breathtaking Feischers trail
(If not cycling, there is a tour van accompanying us all the way)
1. Roadtrip from Nairobi to Hells Gate in Naivasha
Group not camping will join us the next morning by 8am
2. Breakfast. 6:15am Sunrise Game Drive to see Lake Naivasha through dirt road tracks, amidst wildlife such as zebras, warthogs, antelopes, giraffes, buffaloes, gazelles, etc
3. Cycling/more game drives from 9am. Marvel at the eroded limestone cliffs and fingers striking up out of the earth
Join a guided short hike into the limestone gorges to the Devil’s Kitchen and the Devil’s Bedroom
4. Cycle/Drive to the Geothermal Spa. Real showers.)
A swim in the warm eggy water - balneological effects, sauna & steam. Restaurant Lunch at own cost
5. Drive back to Nairobi by 3pm
Stopover at the Rift Valley viewpoint, tea/coffee/chocolate/soda, with a panoramic view of the Great Rift Valley
-Personal items. Slippers. Swim, Cycle & Camp gear TBA to attendees
-Snacks. Fruits. Drinks
-Sunscreen. Sunglasses. Hat
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.