Easter 'Alice no Palácio Encantado' - Palacio Marques de Pombal
Free Event to all (members and families). You do not have to register.
Please be aware that this is not a group event, but just an invitation from the Palacio due to our last weekend visit.
‘Alice no Palácio Encantado’ takes place at the Palácio Marquês de Pombal, on the 1st and 2nd of April!
Over two days there will be many activities available, such as egg decorating workshops, traditional games, face painting, workshops, show cooking, inflatables, puppet shows, dance, cinema, and live music, among others.
- 10am to 10pm - Staged Tales
- 10am to 8pm - Fun (Inflatable and train)
- 10am to 6pm - Face Paintings
- 10am to 5pm - Spring games
- 10:30 am - Cinema at the Palace 'School of Rabbits: Golden Egg Mission' (Noble Hall, maximum capacity 60 people, M/6)
- 10:30 am - Tales of Enchanting (Chapel, maximum capacity 40 people, M/3)
Protected content - Magic show
- 11:30 am - Culinary Workshop (Oil Mill, maximum capacity 24 people, from 6 to 12 years old)
- 12h - Theater 'Eco e Narciso' (in Jardins, M/4)
For the full event, please check the link below...
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.