[FULL] Cultural Foodie Outing: Dim Sum for Chinese New Year!
[Event is FULL: Deposits from Adriana, Melissa, Filip, Dafna, Samantha, Susye, Marla & Jennifer] Waitlist: Kit, Laurie, Maryann
For February's cultural foodie outing, we'll celebrate Chinese New Year with dim sum at Protected content It's the Year of the Rabbit!
A few Chinese New Year's traditions:
- Wear bright colors for good luck (red is auspicious, avoid black and white)
- Clean your house before CNY (sweep away last year's bad luck to make room for good luck)
- Wear new clothes!
- Dim sum is family-style dining.
- 8 seats only so please update your RSVP if your plans change so others may attend.
- Signing up doesn’t guarantee spot (deposit must be received), we'll have a wait list.
- Chinese New Year parade begins at 5:15pm so those interested will have plenty of time to stake out a good spot!
$10 refundable deposit holds your spot. Deposit credited to your bill and refundable until noon on Thu Feb 2. Please Venmo/PayPal $10 within 2 days of sign up, Protected content
Happy Chinese New Year!
Organizers are volunteers and attendees assume responsibility for their own safety, conduct, and well-being. By RSVP’ing “Yes,” you agree and participate at your own risk.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.