Stairs to the sounds of music
The Vleeshuis is an icon in Antwerp. Are you curious about the history and interior of this ingenious building from the 16th century? Then join us for this tour!
At least 5 reasons to come:
- You visit the 7 floors of the Vleeshuis ( there are 5 that you will not visit during an average visit ).
- The Vleeshuis is the oldest non-church building in Antwerp that is accessible to the public.
- The building has a rich history, with sometimes surprising use.
- On the first floor you can view an exclusive photo exhibition, about the Vleeshuis past and present.
- In good weather you have a beautiful view of Antwerp through the attic windows.
I've tryed to book the tour for 12 o'clock, but as not everybody's speaking Dutch, we have to do with11:00, because it's the only time the English speaking guide is available.
The tour lasts about an hour and a half.
Price: € 75 per tour for the guide + entrance fee per participant.
Don't forget your A kaart!
Participants must be able to take the stairs quickly and independently, comfortable shoes are recommended
There is a maximum 15 people allowance per group.
So, before subscribing, please, check your agenda.
Mind, if we are with 15, we pay less, but be ready to pay more, if you haven't invited your friends to come and join the group;-)
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.