Becoming one with nature 2.0
There's a language we all share. A voice we all understand, a calling we all resonate with. Throughout time, we have learned how to live, in nature. Our deepest instincts were crafted beginning from natural conditions that shaped our development.
Let's recreate the conditions where your instincts may go wild and free. Artificial environments are filled with constraints and predefined roles, which will soon be left behind once you learn to welcome nature in your life.
Here is how it helps.
1. Bigger, better brains - Intense, physical play stimulates and helps develop areas of the brain that control emotional memory, language, and logic.
2. Self-control: you are there for your tribe. Don't put yourself in danger. Hold your strength, stay safe and notice just how eficient you can be.
3. Social skills: when instincts are being challenged, body language and facial expressions can make a real difference for your survival.
4. Safe aggression: learn to take risks, persist despite the challenge and push yourself forward. Male or female, learn to find your spot and own it.
5. Flexible thinking: how do you find the unexpected? That is exactly when our mind comes to realise just what the problem is. Negociation, organisation or leadership are some of the traits worth practicing in the outdoors.
6. Physical fitness: run for your life! Keep yourself active and learn to manage those endorphins, the body’s natural pain and stress fighters.
You are invited to join a tribe of mindful creatures. Together we will engage in meaningful psychological exercises to discover the experience of being, wild and free.
Please note, this is not just a meditation exercise but a commitment for mindful action!
Feel free to bring along the tools you find are most appropriate for your survival. Rugs/mats (recommended), tents or axes are not required. :-)
Try to make it on time, we will be heading towards the park at 14:15.
Finally, make sure to contribute and grab your spot: Protected content - only online payments are accepted as I wouldn't want to deal with cash on the day. If Paypal is not right for you, Please get in touch and will provide the account details.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.