Chinatown (guided visit + diner)
Let’s explore a less known part of Antwerp although right in the center of the city: Chinatown
The visit will be done by a skilled Antwerp Chinese guide – Philippe Weng.
The tour includes a visit to
- Buddhist temple
- acupuncture and Chinese herbs shop
- Chinese bakery
- Sun Wah supermarket
- (optional) Chinese hairdresser
- (optional) Kung Fu house
- Chinese diner (several courses)
Price includes tour + diner (aperitif and basic drinks included)
- meeting point is Chinese entry gate at 3 pm sharp
- diner at the restaurant 6 pm
Registration and payment
- The number of people in the group is limited to 20.
- Registering and paying is to be done in advance – You will be given your number on the list and bank account number in reply.
- Your registration is valid after payment is received.
Very easy to reach by public transport.
Preferable car parking = Protected content
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.