A Visit to historical Alcalá de Henares
This is a visit to the historical city of Alcalá de Henares. Its university is the 3rd most ancient one in Spain.
We'll visit the worldwide famous university, the Palacio Arzobispal and the Corral de Comedias, where old classical theatre was performed.
Our luxury guide Cristina will guide us around these universal culture marvels, by explaining to us the most important historical facts and anecdotes of one os Spain's most interesting cultural cities, only half an hour away from Madrid.
* After the visit, we will have a Castellano lunch at one of the city's most famous restaurants (still to be confirmed, among some).
* I propose to invite the guide to lunch by putting on extra euro each, because she'll have to work a lot and she's a lovely woman & will help us all year round with plenty of other visits.
* Please, send me a bizum with the 15 eur. for the price of the guide on my ph. number: Protected content Thank you!
* Each of us will have to make their own reservation in every site to be visited. So, please, BOOK IT NOW!! Because there's a lot of tourism all along the year.
* Please come vaccinated and ready to learn a lot of History.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.