Dating or Baiting? (2)
<< I have received some private messages asking for details on how I run my events so they can copy it in other parts of the world. I feel flattered, but hardly cheered as I've seen it happens too many times in the design world... I value hard work, authenticity, and respect. I would applaud for people who see our events as an inspiration to create their own brainchild using their own intelligence -- To create diversified solutions. I will not help any lazy copy cats choosing "short cuts" by stealing other's work and giving no credit to the original creators. In this case, cheapen our events as another commercial "speed dating". TO COPY MY EVENTS, PLEASE COPY MY VALUE FIRST. >>
Please READ the description in its ENTIRETY BEFORE you RSVP.
We will continue answering the dating questions left from the previous session (For context: Protected content . But this time, there will be some Pingish twists, both in the organization and the content itself.
1. I refuse to be the "nagging mother" (no more repetitive private reminders); please see me as a hairy man.
*** If I didn't receive your questions/answers by the deadline, I will pass your seat to the next candidate.
2. I increased rsvp account to 30 or more if needed, but to choose only the first 14 responsive and best fitted candidates (aim for 7 men and 7 women).
3. We can mingle over drinks & snacks before the discussion officially starts at 5pm.
*** Once the discussion starts, the DOOR will be LOCKED. I encourage you to arrive early, and please don't knock on the door after the hour to disturb the group.
--- I know these changes are risky. But the risk must be taken. Otherwise, the quality events like ours can't sustain. Your seat represents my hope and my trust in you. Let's work together, and shoot for 100% show up rate once again!
*** Please submit by 6/3/19 9am
1. For the previous attendees ---
Please send me privately ANSWERS to the following two questions:
a. What have you learned or not learned but wished to learn from the previous event?
b. What are your solutions to the dating problems you noticed from our discussion if you had any? If no solutions, what're those problems you can't solve on your own?
2. For members who would like to join for the first time ---
Please send me privately 2 QUESTIONS addressed to the opposite gender. Your identity would be sealed. So, please cherish this opportunity to ask questions you couldn't ask comfortably in your daily life.
3. Don’t forget to bring some drinks and snacks to share. We can go to a restaurant for dinner afterwards if group preferred. We can decide later.
1. It's an intimate and interactive group discussion format, which demands attendees' ACTIVE participation -- It is NOT a place to come to only listen. For this, I would have to make the tough call and select the best fitted candidates. If you're not on the final list, please don't get discouraged, as the selection criteria may change, depending on the specific event design and topics. So, you could be selected in our future events.
2. If you had a record of total 3 times of no shows and or cancellations within 24 hours before the event, please know that you would no longer receive the meeting location notification for my future events.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.