Look Deep into Nature(ism)...
...and then you will understand everything better. --Albert Einstein
Getting caught up in the cycle of living is simple. Work, eat, sleep, repeat. Our routine can become us.
That’s not living; that’s surviving. You need a little bit of the wild to keep you fresh. Get outside and soak up the sun, sand, and sea.
And, begin your journey toward a sustainable healthy lifestyle. It's so much FUN!
1. Check out the annual Watsons Bay Summer Market at Robertson Park
2. Easy hike to Hornby Lighthouse
3. Relax at Lady Bay (NUDE) beach
Do you know?
Being naked has health benefits for you as well as for our environment.
* You'll learn self-acceptance.
* Saves you on buying new clothes.
* Cold temperature burns ‘bad’ fat.
* Sun exposure boosts the immune system.
* Going naked enhances body image and self-esteem.
* Embracing imperfections enrich the quality of your life.
* It can help you increase your self-awareness.
Join us and talk to me about how to embrace “healthy naturism” and become a naturist, minimalist, and environmentalist.
What is naturism?
It is a lifestyle of practising non-sexual social nudity in private and in public. It highlights an attitude favoring harmony with nature and respect for the environment.
Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing (for walking), a light pack, a hat, beach towel, sunnies, sun lotion/spray, drinking water, picnic foods/drinks, and a positive attitude.
Everyone is to be clothed.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.