Viennese Ball in Brussels 2018
*** TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT Protected content IS A LONG WAITING LIST ***
It’s an annual highlight for ball-enthusiasts living in Brussels. Every year during the carnival season, the Austrian Association in Belgium hosts the traditional Viennese ball.
Although it is taking place far from Vienna, this ball is lacking none of the characteristic elements such as the opening of the ball by the young ladies and gentlemen of the Opening Committee, decoration in Austria’s national colours red and white as well as wine and food from Austria, and of course the famous Viennese waltzes, which are played by a live orchestra (from Vienna).
Tickets are by invitation only and by post. Visit Protected content
• €90 per person with table reservation. A table reservation does not include food or drinks - these can be purchased at the buffet.
• €65 for members of the Austrian Association in Belgium, with table reservation.
• €35 for young people up to and including the age of 30, without table reservation, ID will be checked.
Payments must be made before 22 December Protected content .
If you wish to participate, this is my understanding of what you should do:
1. Send an email message to Protected content with your name and complete address details (where the invitation should be sent to).
2. After receiving your email the organisers will send an invitation by post and a reply card.
3. Transfer the attendance fee to their bank account. Payment must be made before 22 Decenber Protected content .
4. Write your name and address (where you would like to receive the entry tickets) on the reply card and send it back to the organisers. If you wish to be seated at the InterNations table, mention "INTERNATIONS TABLE" on the reply card.
Ladies - long evening dress/elegant traditional costume.
Gentlemen - tuxedo/tailcoat/uniform/elegant national costume.
For those who are interested to learn some of the dances, we are organising weekly dance classes. See Protected content
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.