Introduction to Burgundy Wine Class
At the end of the lesson, you will be able to understand how Burgundy’s wines taste the way they do and how to you can continue exploring this famous and sought after region for their Pinot Noirs & Chardonnays
Seats on this class is limited, we are able to reserve a seat for you only after you completed payment, register now on this link -
Improve your wine knowledge and discover your wine palate! Come and experience what passionate collectors of Burgundy enjoy.
1) Introduction of Burgundy Regions & Classifications
2) Understanding Burgundy Wine Labels
3) The components of wine and wine lingo such as body, acidity, tannins, finishing
4) Swirl, sniff and sip 6 wines from famous regions of Burgundy
5) Learn, taste and understand the complexity of a Premiere Cru, Village and Bourgogne wines
6) Put Your Wine Palate To The Test – Premium vs Entry Level Wines
Here are some feedbacks from our fellow wine lovers who took this course:
Informative…..Increased my knowledge on wines.
What a great social & learning experience!
I have been drinking aussie wines but after this, it has given be a different perception on wines as a whole.
If only I came this class sooner, I would have been able to enjoy my wines better.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.