The truth of the choripán, again at the beach
Let's join us to enjoy some Delicious "choripanes", at this great picnic area that is so close to the sea.
The choripán is a very traditional sandwich from Argentina made mandatorily with sausage (chorizo) and bread (pan), hence the name; then you can optionally add to it lettuce, tomato, chimichurri (highly recommended), etc.
For the ones going for the first time there, the venue is about 50 meters from the sea; only a short path under a bridge is separating the picnic area from the beach; it is possible to get there by car, moto, bicycle, train or bus
This time, the cost of the event will be 22 euros, to be paid in advance, and it covers pretty much everything:
- Choripanes (could be Cow, pork, mix, or vegan, please let us know in advance if you don't eat pork or meat at all)
- Drinks (about 3 beers each + wine + water + sodas + Ice)
- All the supplies of course
- Venue entrance
It doesn't include:
- Parking: 5 euros for each car
- Motos and bikes are free
What to bring:
- Your feeding hardware (fork, knife, plate, glass, bib, etc)
- good vibes
- sunscreen is not mandatory, but a very good idea
- same for swimwear
Javi Bameule, Ivan Seligmann & Leila Saiepour
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.