Free Lunch for Marketing Management Students
Lunch Meeting - Only for Students from Asia Protected content 22 years of age).
Meeting time: 12:00 noon.
Cosy, classy yet welcoming, Porta opens the doorway to an eclectic haven of modern European cuisine.
While enjoying lunch, the Danish professor (Dania Academy - Marketing Management) Mr Claus Grand Bang will host a lunch for Asian students.
The focus group discussion will be as follows:
- Short introduction
- Topic Protected content Different logos, naming conventions and designs are presented. The group is asked for associations with each option.
- Topic 2 – Messages: Various marketing messages and communication themes are presented. The participants will be asked to choose when the different messages will work and for whom.
- Topic 3 – Format: The teaching methods and application formats are described and pros/cons are discussed.
E-mail/contact details are requested for a sending a digital questionnaire Protected content after the focus group to validate:
- Which names do you remember?
- Any new ideas regarding message and format
If you sign up, you SHOW UP. If something comes up and you cannot attend, you simply hit the CANCEL option, so you do not HOG a SPOT and prevent other InterNation fellow members to join.
If you sign up, it is considerate that your profile shows a FACE PHOTO. This allows us to identify each other at the venue.
Living the InterNations spirit - Nobody stands alone!
InterNations is constantly growing and for many guests, this will be their first event. Please be welcoming and introduce them to your friends. Live the spirit of connecting global minds to ensure that every member has a lovely time. Thanks!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.