Neighbourhood Hike: Bukit Wawasan
For neighbourhood hike 4.0, I'd love to bring you to one of those hikes which is fun and rewarding - Bukit Wawasan. This is a Malaysia Research Forest Reserve so we have to be extremely careful and respectful. There are plenty of trails for us to go on, good amount of ups and downs that will get your heart beating. Should take about 3 hours return trip. This is suited for “beginners”, however, physical fitness is a prerequisite.
So! Pay attention:
- wear shoes with profile (a pattern on the soles to prevent slipping and gliding).
- pack all your sensitive stuff in your backpack in plastic bags
- bring enough drinks and snacks (carbohydrates). For this hike you will need at least 2 liters of drinks.
- We will stop at the waterfall, you can get in with your hiking clothes but I wouldn't recommend swim wear that is too revealing.
- bring a towel and some dry clothes/shoes and leave it in the car so you can change after the hike.
Once you RSVP, you will need to whatsapp me so I can add you to the group where we will discuss more details and travel arrangement!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.