Visit to 2 prestigious Franciacorta wineries by private bus! 🍷
Summertime is coming and what is more beautiful than an outdoor visit to Franciacorta?
The ‘Italian Champagne’ is rich in history and prestige: there over Protected content produce the sparkling classic method with extraordinary quality.
With this group activity there is an unique opportunity of visiting in a friendly atmosphere two selected, little and prestigious wineries in Franciacorta with a transfer by GT bus in an absolute relax, without any thought about reaching the places or organizing the return journey!
A professional wines taster, member of O.N.A.V. (The Italian Organization of Wine Tasters), will be our guide during all the day. On the way to Franciacorta he is telling us about the production of the Franciacorta wines, its anecdotes and secrets; he will also be able to answer to all curiosities and questions about wine in general, providing an enjoyable lesson about the ‘wine world’.
We are visiting two cosy wineries and we are tasting some of their best wines, from Brut to Pas Dosè, from Rosé to Saten. If it does not rain it will be possible to visit their vineyards too. During the visit the professional taster is providing us some explanations and recommendations about how to taste quality wines and how to pair them with food. In the first winery we are having a rich buffet lunch with local quality products too, whereas during the second wines tasting cold cuts and ‘grissini’ are being served.
The event fee is 80 euros: 40 euros out of 80 euros must be anticipated by the 8th of June and they will be refunded only in case of cancellation of the event.
(Consider that the professional taster will have to anticipate important costs for the organization in very advance).
The event fee of 80 euros includes:
- G.T. bus transfer roundtrip Milano-Franciacorta;
- quality wines tastings at two prestigious Franciacorta wineries;
- quality rich buffet with local products at the first of the wineries;
- a private visit of the two wineries: wine cellars, accessible production areas and vineyards (only if it not raining)
- daily service of a professional wines taster (our special tour guide!);
- some minutes done by the professional wines taster concerning the production of Franciacorta wines with the sparkling classic method.
THE TRIP WILL BE HELD ALSO IF IT RAINS ON SUNDAY THE 17TH.
Schedule of the day:
- at 9:00 – Meeting inProtected content
- at 9:30 – Leaving from Milano;
- in the morning & in the afternoon – Tour of the two wineries, lunch at the first winery and wines tastings at the two wineries;
- at around 19:00 – Arrival to Milano at the same place of the morning meeting
Methods of payment
40 euros out of 80 euros must be paid in advance by the 15th of June.
You can anticipate the payment of 40 euros out of 80 euros with two different methods:
- wire transfer (‘bonifico’);
Please send me a private message to know the reference number.
The money will be collected by the professional wines taster, who will provide the services (bus, wines tastings, buffet lunch and lesson).
See you soon!
P.S. – VERY IMPORTANT NOTES (* please read them carefully *)
- I KINDLY ASK YOU FOR SIGNING FOR THIS EVENT ONLY IF YOU ARE SURE TO COME. It helps organising the event. Thank you for your comprehension and cooperation.
- The attendance at the event is possible only if you pay in advance 40€ (out of 80€) by the 15th of June, receiving a message of confirmation, and after paying the remaining 40€ (out of 80€) at the morning meeting of the tour day before leaving.
PLEASE CONSIDER THAT SIGNING UP IN THE EVENT LIST WITHOUT ANTICIPATING 40€ IS NOT CONSIDERED VALID FOR ATTENDING THE EVENT.
- The anticipated fee of 40€ will be refunded only in case of cancellation of the event.
- People not in the list will not be accepted to the event. It is not allowed to attend the event joining our group at the wineries.
- The activity is led in Italian.
- There are limited available seats (‘First come, first served’). The event list can be closed at any moment.
- The activity could be deleted in case of a certain number of attendees is not reached by the 15th of June.
- If you need any additional information please send a private message.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.