Transformational Conversations: Fame and Infamy
Join a moderated discussion on the topic "Fame and Infamy".
FAME - the state of being known or talked about by many people, especially on account of notable achievements.
INFAMY - the state of being well known for bad quality or immoral deed.
Who defines if someone is famouse or infamous? Why do you seek fame or infamy? How to deal with your fame or infamy? Do you have questions or answers related to the topic?
- be open-minded and inclusive
- ask questions
- share your own knowledge and experience
- listen actively
It is IMPORTANT that you commit to the event:
- show up on time
- stay for the whole duration of the discussion
- order a drink/snack during the event to support the venue
I am looking forward to seeing you soon.
Note Singapore current phase 3 regulations:
- Up to 8 persons for social gatherings and household visitors at any point in time
- Follow the venue necessary safety management measures
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.