How to Cut an Unhealthy Bond With Someone.
When we connect with a person, we activate an energetic cord with them. As we continue through the relationship every interaction, thought, emotion and feeling is added to the cord. This cord has the ability to share energy and transmit a high frequency of communication. When the cord is healthy, it can create a vibrant, energetic source exchange but when the cord is unhealthy, it can often lead to feeling controlled or drained in energy.
Learning to cut unhealthy cords with those who drain you will protect your sensitivities and enhance your well-being.
— Judith Orloff, M.D., assistant clinical professor of psychiatry at UCLA and the author of The Empath's Survival Guide —
Signs of unwanted energy cords :
* Obsessive thoughts of person, place, or thing.
* Negative self-talk or feelings from said person, place, or thing.
* You feel sick or drained when you think or spend time with certain people, places, or things.
* You avoid places the attachment may appear or come up, or you no longer do things you love doing.
* Even though you feel you've moved on from an attachment, you find scenarios or life lessons repeating in your life that just don't seem to go away.
* You cannot find peace or forgiveness with your attachment.
* Any thought of the attachment makes you anxious, tired, or physically sick.
To attend the workshop, you will need :
- A quiet place where you can sit for at least 2 hours, undisturbed.
- 3 blank papers, pencil and scissors.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.