Gin Masterclass: Art of Gin Making & Tasting
**Gentle Reminder: this is just a Private Social Gathering or in-person social activity, NOT a social event. Maximum 8 (EIGHT) persons/attendees will only be accepted.
**Each attendee will need to do a full prepayment to Protected content to confirm one's place for this masterclass.
Take an exciting journey on the art of gin making and the origins of gin through this masterclass!
At the start of the night, our gin expert Leah Ho (Co-Founder, Craft Gins Co) will take you through the exciting history of gin from the Protected content , to modern methods of gin distillation. Did you also know that you could make your own gin at home?!
After the exciting segment, you'll also get to enjoy 5 types of premium craft gins made with different botanicals, to be paired with different artisanal tonics, and enjoy sipping and understanding how you can distinguish the taste profile of various gins!
**In view of the current COVID19 pandemic and existing Phase 3 regulations:
- Maintain one-meter social distancing from one another during the activity
- Wearing of facial covering and/or mask at all times, except during drinking
- Stay home if you feel unwell
- If you have a fever, cough, and other ill symptoms: do not attend and seek medical attention immediately
- Temperature taking, Safe-Entry QR registration (tagged under InterNations' Gin Tonic Enthusiasts Group) will be done on-site
- Signing up for this activity does not guarantee your place.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.