Picnic with full moon and candles in the Viennese forest
- Register only if you will come.
- Cancel at least 48 hours in advance by system
- Be PUNCTUAL.
- LED LIGHTS and CANDLES inside glasses.
- Re usable PlateS, cutlery, glass, cup, napkin, bottle, etc.
- Food and drinks to share.
- Blanket, cushion, folding chair, etc.
- Cards, UNO, domino, beach paddles, frisbee or other games.
- Spray, spirals and candles anti mosquitos.
- Rubbish bags.
- A song, dance, game, story, poem or other from your country. Prepare yourself well 😉 You can also present in groups of people from the same country:
- Nathalie Holand: Poem L'Albatros, Charles Baudelaire (France)
- Laura Hesse: a song from Yorkshire (UK)
- Paola Brown and Michael Schroll: songs of Violeta Parra (Chile)
- Tombola with Isabella Oswald.
There are public toilets at Protected content and brand-new toilets at the entrance/exit of the park. Water close.
We will play songs containing the words moon, heaven, night, planet, sun or stars).
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.