OneWorld 2020: A Global Social Event
OneWorld is the biggest virtual social event on the InterNations platform.
Created by various community influencers, OneWorld is brought to you by the partnership of Ambassadors and Consuls from over 25 different international cities. Participating cities include New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Philadelphia, Seattle, Dallas, Washington DC, Calgary, Toronto, Vancouver, São Paulo, Lima, Santiago, London, Paris, Geneva, Munich, Frankfurt, Mannheim, Thessaloniki, Stockholm, Helsinki, Prague, Riga, Moscow, Istanbul, Ankara, Doha plus many more.
Come join us for a fun day/evening of socializing and entertainment with InterNations community members from all over the world.
What to Expect:
- 1,000 attendee max capacity. Entrance will be given out on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Start in the main room, people will be randomly picked to introduce themselves; Protected content each (don’t be shy).
- Up to 50 theme-based breakout rooms will be created so you can have more thoughtful and meaningful conversations. At any point, you can leave the breakout room and request a new room. Strongly encouraged.
- Musicians and comedians will keep us entertained during each intermission.
Video Camera is required. This will strictly be enforced. This is only fair to all the attendees.
* Zoom credentials will be emailed to all registered attendees 1 hour before the event.
Event goes live at 1PM in New York City.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.