When music meets history
Come and join in for a musical celebration the 100th anniversary of World War I armistice!
This unique event involves more than Protected content
- 2 choirs
- a small orchestra (mainly brass instruments)
- 2 professional solo singers
The programme includes:
- "Gallia", a motet composed by Charles Gounod
- "La messe de la Délivrance", a joyful an expressive mass, composed by Théodore Dubois in Novembre Protected content celebate peace.
- letters and texts written by soldiers in the trenches, read on stage by their descendants.
The ticket price is 12 euros when buy it in advance (please, send me a message) or 16 euros at the box office.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.