When I came to KL 6 years ago I never thought I will see a homeless as I was thinking everyone will have something to work on and get his/her living from but after I started volunteering with Reachout
We will collaborate with one of the NGO called (Reach out Protected content ) that has been working with homeless in Kuala Lumpur.
So we will meet in front of Masjid Negara and from there we will organise our food and drinks and then we will destribute them among the homeless.
Most of the homeless are not drug addicts, they came from their village thinking they can get a job in the city ,but the reality is always hard ( so they rather stay homeless than going back home empty hands ) others they can work but cant afford a shelter.
The group is around Protected content and they have been going every night for the past 9 years So Friday's run with Dato Ahmad Zakir Jaafar.
The places ( locations ) we are going to cover as follows:
– Masjid Negara ( meeting point)
– Near Swiss Garden Hotel (along sidewalk)
– Pudu central bus station
– Kota Raya shopping mall sidewalk
– Bangkok bank
– Masjid India
– Bus stand Klang (near sg klang)
– Dataran kotaraya (opposite pudu central bus station)
– Central Market
What we need ?
1) Your present
2) food packs ( not always we should bring it , so I will confirm with this one a week before the event )
10 people are needed
please click on accept if you are sure to attend and whatsapp me on this number Protected content