Turkish Earthquake Relief DONATIONS
The Turkish American Community in DFW is accepting donations of clothing and other items from the below list at the following locations. Please note we are working on expanding the drop off locations. Please supply a list of the donated items (printed or handwritten) when dropping off. The first shipment will be on Thursday the 9th. via Turkish Airlines with subsequent flights following.
Garland Warehouse - Protected content Shiloh Road, Suite 200, Garland, TX, Protected content
Monday-Friday 9 AM to 10 PM
Downtown Dallas - Protected content St, Dallas, TX, Protected content
Monday-Friday 11 AM to 2 PM
Motif Tile Inc - Protected content Drive, Suite 125, Carrolton, TX, Protected content
Monday-Friday 10 AM to 6 PM
New and UNUSED Winter Clothing for Adults and Children:
- Winter coats, Raincoats
- Winter boots, moon boots
- Sweaters, pants
- Winter gloves, and glove warmers
- Scarfs, beanies, socks and underwear (must be new)
Protected content tents & Cots
- Winter blankets, Thermal Blankets
- Thermos and insulated water bottles
- Sleeping bags
- Flashlights and appropriate batteries
Food and other items:
- Canned vegetables in cases or boxes
- Nonperishable foods & MREs (Meals Ready to Eat)
- Baby foods, Baby formula, Baby bottles
- Baby diapers
Health products, Personal Items:
- Personal cleaning supplies, soft soap, toothpaste & toothbrush
- Female hygiene products
- First Aid Kits
- Over the counter pain medication, tylenol, advil
- Band-aids - Medium and Large gauze pads
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.