Charity Afghan dinner
I am happy to invite you again to a Charity Afghan dinner in the only Afghan restaurant in Italy, named "Roma Kabul"!
The charity is an Afghan NGO called "Cooperation for Afghanistan Future Organization" ( Protected content ), created in Kabul in Protected content the mission of supporting women and children in need.
This charity dinner is dedicated to raise funds for a drinking water well that will serve a maternal and child health clinic in Kabul, called "Italian-Afghani friendship", created in Kabul in Protected content to the donations of Belluno’s authorities and other citizens.
So far, the organization has raised almost half of the needed funds so it is still necessary to support the fundraising!
The clinic encompasses the health care dimensions of family planning, preconception, prenatal and postnatal care in order to ensure a positive and fulfilling experience in most cases and reduce maternal morbidity and mortality in other cases. It is completely free of charge for the beneficiaries, thanks to all the donations received so far. The clinic is the only health Centre in Kabul that provides family planning free of charge.
Up to today, the clinic has treated more than 160.000 needy people.
The Afghan charity dinner will be composed of a mix of entrances with:
- mantoo (spiced meat mixture in a dough wrapper boiled or steamed, topped with yougurt)
- aushak (pasta dumplings filled with chives, with a meaty tomato sauce, topped with yogurt and dried mint)
- borani bademjan (stewing baked eggplants in a tomato garlic sauce)
- a main dish with bolani (potato bread) and basmati rice with chicken/lamb meat
- dessert : baklava (pastry made of layers of filo filled with chopped nuts sweetened and held together with syrup or honey) or phirni (milky, sweet, aromatic rice pudding with pistachios and cardamom).
The cost for the dinner is 15 € while the minimum offer asked for the drinking well of the clinic is 10 €.
Looking forward to seeing you there!!
P.S. As I will reserve a table for us, please confirm your attendance only if you are sure you will be joining us!
Please, send me a private message confirming your participation and if you don't mind, your telephone number for any urgent need.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.