VIRTUAL COFFEE with a Topic: Emotions and RRSS
For next weeks,, wi will organice some "VIRTUAL COFFEES" to meet together and learn about a topic.
The first one: How to manage our emotions on Social Networks ?:
If you are a person who is completely convinced that they want to learn to manage their emotions on Social Networks, this virtual café is for you. We will touch on topics of vital importance:
1. How to manage each of the emotions on social networks (joy, anger, sadness, revulsion and envy).
2. How to respect the points of view of other people: political, religious, cultural, sexual, etc.
3. Dose the use of social networks.
4. Define your objective to be present on Social Networks.
At the end of this virtual coffee:
1. You will be aware of the repercussion that an adequate emotional management of Social Networks can have on your personal and professional future.
2. Never again will you react impulsively to any type of publication.
3. You will be a person who respects different ideologies in the broadest sense of the word: sexual, religious, political, cultural, etc.
This event is lead by our internations friend Mercedes Valladares, director of Transculturality (psychology, coaching and culture), Psychologist whose goal is helping people to achieve their professional and personal goals, taking culture into account as a fundamental element to promote success and talent.
See you friends!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.