Air Badminton in Nature!
RABBIT YEAR Protected content we go again. Started 1st year with 50 sessions!
1. Open-air court in HDB precinct free for all to use, first come first served
2. Suitable for beginner or one who likes the game being light and leisure (not competitive).
Fitness is the goal and not winning.
3. Be SELF SUFFICIENT and bring your own racket and shuttlecock. Don't be a leech:) Readily available for purchase from Decathlon online and in-store.
4. Read more on "Notable Hobbies" and "Air Badminton":
5. Don't worry about stuff we cannot control like the weather (rain or wind). Instead take it as it is and live with it!
6. RSVP BY 5 pm the day before.
* Timing will NOT be changed for you because it may create "havoc" for others who are planning to make it. However you can propose and organise another date/time for everyone here.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.