Global Picnic & Prizes
A real global treat? - Only you can make it happen on a Bank Holiday in London !
Let's enjoy the Bank Holiday In Aug together...
No dogs in this part of the park. Toilets are within Protected content and cost 20p
**** Please do not be rude by showing up without anything to share but willing to take what others have brought – that is not acceptable.
***If you bring nothing, please refrain from helping yourself of what others have brought to eat and drink. (This will avoid the usual Protected content I receive after the event) :)
If possible, please bring:
1. Food from their own culture – homemade/purchased to share – enough for Protected content
2. Drinks from their own culture – homemade/purchased to share – enough for Protected content OR just bring what you want to drink
3. Wear clothes that you would wear typically in your country
4. Anything else to reflect to your culture
5. Protected content will be prizes for best outfits, as voted for by attendees
Feel free to bring friends (just let them know that they should sign on InterNations and for the activity first).
Everyone who attended our last three picnics found the location easily with all the info provided. Protected content
You can call me on Protected content , but please bear in mind that once the picnic has started, I may not hear the phone call.
Please kindly DO NOT text or ask questions in comments (there is a delay in messages appearing) once the activity has started, as I will not be checking my phone, as I will be hosting the picnic :).
PS If you cannot attend, please kindly press “CANCEL ATTENDANCE” button so others can then join on the day. Thanks.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.