Climbing (Bouldering) + Snacks
Interested to climb with us on Sunday 9th Aug from 3:00pm to 5:00pm in a beautiful Victorian Castle?
All levels (beginner to expert) are welcomed!
Bouldering is a form of climbing close to the ground, so ropes and harnesses are not required. Bouldering uses the whole body and is therefore a great way to get fit. It also helps to improve skills such as balancing and flexibility.
How to join this activity:
1. Go to Protected content
3. Select "Castle: Indoor Bouldering + Outdoor Boulders Combo"
4. Select number of participants
5. Select date: 9th August
6. Select time slot: 15: Protected content
7. Fill in Full Name, Email and fill up the declaration form
8. Pay £13 via online payment to Castle Climbing
9. Check if you got the confirmation email in your inbox
10. Show that email to Castle staff on that day
11. Rental shoes £3 will be done over the counter on that day
This is a PRE-BOOKED activity. Walk-ins will be refused by Castle Climbing staff.
Let's meet at 14:45pm (15mins earlier) for introductions and preparation.
What to bring:
- sports attire
- socks (for use with rental shoes)
- £1 coin for locker usage (which will be returned after usage)
- snacks / drinks
There is a cafe inside the castle, so you can load up on snacks or we can go to another place for food/drinks later.
Please message me after you have booked your slot.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.