The Berlin-Hohenschönhausen Memorial (former Stasi prison)
THE TOUR IN ENGLISH IS CONFIRMED!
Also known as the former Stasi prison, it describes 44-year history of political persecution in the Soviet Occupation Zone and the German Democratic Republic (GDR), from Protected content 1989.
The group tour in English is confirmed for our "InterNations Berlin Landmarks Group" and this will take place on Sunday the 3rd of March, from 13:00 till 15:00 (half an hour introductory video and 1,5 tour of the premises). I will suggest we meet half an hour before (12:30) to collect the entry fee of 85 EUR, to be divided among all the attendees.
Some additional information:
- The place is not recommended for children under the age of 12. Minors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Pictures are allowed for private use, oder kind needs to ask permission in advance from the memorial.
- The former Stasi prison are not completely accessible for people with disabilities or the elderly.
- House rules here: Protected content
- PLEASE sign for the event as soon you are sure you will attend the event and pay the shared fee. That will help a lot for the organisation, group registration and payment.
- If for any reason you can't join the event (that will be sad), please cancel your participation at least 3 DAYS IN ADVANCE, so another person can take your place.
- Cancellations at last minute/day would mean YOU WOULD NEED TO PAY your part of the shared fee :( so better you come! ;)
This is a very unique opportunity of having a tour in English to visit this place. I was just informed there are not too many tour guides speaking in English so lets use the opportunity in the best way.
Thank you for making this possible!
ps: For those who wants to know more about the place, check rbb Protected content
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.