13km hike at Vianden and beach volley at the open-air swim. pool
Come on and join for great moments! ;-)
This sporty event will be a brisk walking with a pace around 4-5km per hour! Level: average, not so easy.
Geoportail Vianden: Protected content
- Carpool at 9.30AM at Place Winston Churchill, L- Protected content , Don't worry about the carpool: there are usually more cars than required! Please, respect the car: shake your shoes and/or take a bag for the shoes'mud if required. Never let any waste and let the vehicle perfectly clean after your departure. Thank you for advance!
- 10.30AM: hike starting from the carpark, rue Charles Mathias Andre, L- Protected content (then let's follow the blue arrows "1").
- 1.30PM: open-air swimming pool, rue du Sanatorium, L- Protected content . Picnic, beach volley and various watergames. Protected content
Public transportation: Protected content
Bring your appropriate equipment, water, snacks, sunprotection, beach games (bring a ball for beach volley, please!), board games...
There is a bar where some food is available: pizzas, drinks,...
PLEASE BE ON TIME, BECAUSE WE WON'T WAIT!!!
The event will be maintained in case of bad weather conditions, earthquake and/or tsunami!
It will be a pleasure to see you all!
1) This activity is at your own risks.
2) If you finally don't attend this activity, please unsubscribe!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.