Join now

PTI in need of editors both in Arabic and English (Amman)

Hi all,

Several of you know that I founded Petra Translations International about a year ago. We have achieved tremendous growth and great success so far. The reason being is because we focus on three main aspects:

1. Our slogan is "Impeccable Language Service Customized to YOUR Needs!"
We really work very hard to give top quality work and customize that quality to the specific needs of each of our clients. This goes beyond mere words, as we actually guarantee that if we do not meet this we give our clients partial or even full refund in addition to fixing whatever the fault maybe while bearing the cost of the same.

2. ALL our employees are expected to act as a family. PTI is completely committed to help its staff no matter what. Some people come to me with professional problems and others with personal issues. My commitment to them all is that I am NOT the boss, but rather their servent. My job is to make sure the environment is completely healthy and that it helps them deliver on point number one (above).

3. Although we would love to have billions coming into our company's bank account, we are NOT about getting rich. PTI was majorly established in order to use business for charity work. Our focus are children who suffer from starvation, lack of adequate health care and abuse. We actually chose to set up camp right next door to a human rights charity. We want to mobilize profits and human resources in addition to connections in order to help those neglected and most precious sector of any society.

What do we need:
There are several services that we provide including translation, proofreading, interpreting and design; however, even if our clients do not purchase the proofreading option, we still would like to give them top quality translation in that sense - not that it is accurate only, but also free from any grammatical and spelling errors. We have about 26 members of staff and we need about one or two proofreaders in both English and Arabic.

If you are interested, please send your resume/CV to Protected content

We are also looking to hire a COO (Chief Operating Office) who would preferably have experience in business development and/or marketing.

If you are interested and believe yourself to be strongly qualified for either of these positions, please do not hesitate to to contact us.

Thank you for reading this ad,
Jack

Amman Forum