Join now

Room for Rent - from 25th August (Amman)

Hi I am a British student in Amman on a sandwich year placement from University and I am looking for a roommate to share my flat with. The apartment is in the Gardens area but closer to the university street. The university street is a 2 minute walk from the apartment and you will easily find a taxi whenever you need one. Located within 10 meters of the building are two mini supermarket shops aswell as the Bustan Restaraunt. The nearest big Supermarket is Samih Mall which is only a 15 minute walk away.

Room Details:
Medium Sized Room

2 Single Beds (we can take one out if you would like some more space)
Dresser with 4 large drawers and a large mirror
Bedside table with 3 Drawers
Large Cupboard (nearly width of room, with section for Clothes hanging in the middle and 2 doors either side each with 4 shelves for clothes.)
Room is Key lockable.

Apartment Details:
Fully Furnished living room with Sofas, 30'' Satelite TV, Coffee tables, dining table with 6 chairs.

Bathroom: Contains an electric shower so you can have a hot shower anytime of the day without need to wait for hot water. Otherwise standard bathroom set up.

Kitchen: Oven with 4 gas cooking Hobs, extractor fan unit, microwave, toaster, fridge/freezer, kettle, sink, lots of cupboard space, all cutlery/utensils available, water cooler, Small breakfast table with 4 chairs, washing machine.

Wireless Internet. (3mbps)
Hot Water is available all day in the months of March to November due to having a Solar water heater on the roof. In other months we will have to turn on the Diesel heater if we want hot water. (showering is no problem any time of the year due to electric showers)
We have 6 cubic meters of water Protected content tanks so water is plentiful and no worries with it running out.
I don't own a car in Amman so the allotted parking space will be available to you if you want it.

Room is available to anyone, my only requirement is that you are clean, tidy and friendly :D
Room is available for 250JD a month, services are included, so this 250JD will be all you need to pay.

Call me on Protected content
Room is available from today for viewing during the evenings before or after Iftar.

Sayf Bakr