Are you a native Russian speaker with the good command of English?
You will be one of RoadSoft’s representatives for Russia at the International RoadSoft office in the centre of Amsterdam. You will be working closely with other international colleagues who have the same assignment, although in a different country.
Sales activities comprise of answering incoming calls from website visitors, follow up on online information email requests, making quotes, etc.
Once you have established your customer base, they might require support on the products used. You will be their person to call when there are any possible problems or questions. Of course you will be supported by us if needed. The related support issues are not that difficult though and don't require computer expertise.
The RoadSoft team consists of a small group of young, entrepreneurial, highly ambitious and self-motivated skilled people with strong international experience and ambition.
We are looking for enthusiastic people to complement our team.
You should be/have:
• Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit
• A convincing personality
• Have good communication skills
• Positive thinking
• Keen for a new experience, responsibility and accountability
• Able to get on with others and be a team-player but can work independent
• Computer skills, daily use of MS Office
• Intermediate selling skills, must be an verbal communicator
• Russian - native, English - fluent.
RoadSoft ( Protected content ) is a fast growing company (founded in Protected content an international management team with entrenched experience on software and road transport legislation.
In the new era of the digital tachograph, RoadSoft offers a complete product portfolio to compete within the international market for digital tachograph software.
Please send your Russian resume and short motivational letter to Protected content